Possible Green Glyph Change
Green glyphs suck! let's talk about it
So, everyone can agree, that Green Glyphs sorta... suck. I really like that they included a new Glyph for us to try out, but the spawn logic is just a bit frustrating, it's to a point where I've been mindlessly running around as if I'm looking for devour hope, looking for these things to get my challenge done. I'm proposing a possible change to how they work to be able to have a better time doing this challenge, and also be productive in the process.
My proposal
Thoughts
so in a way, it's more of a trackable challenge if you run detectives hunch or something like that, but I don't like the idea of running around doing nothing to finish this challenge. Maintains the creative idea, eliminates the mindless nature, Happy to hear all your thoughts!

Comments
We've updated the wording on this challenge in the recent PTB to make the challenge clearer.
I don't find an issue with finding the Green Glyphs tbh - as totem spawns are places you invariably pass in the match anyway, and are more visible in End Game also.
I appreciate the reply Mandy! that's understandable, I've seen several subforms about green Glyphs, and thought I'd chime in.
I understand what you mean, you're definitely right
I really actually like the green glyphs. They're sideways teaching me about totem spawns I never knew existed.