Please Lower Legion Music
I'm very tired of losing survivors post-blind because I cannot hear their footsteps over screaming butt rock. Hell, it's hard to hear some of the quieter survivors over it even without iron will.
Tagged:
BHVR
I'm very tired of losing survivors post-blind because I cannot hear their footsteps over screaming butt rock. Hell, it's hard to hear some of the quieter survivors over it even without iron will.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was an adjustment made to the music in the PTB, where the sound was lowered. So this is an issue that's already known and addressed.
Thank you for letting me know!
Will there ever be a volume slider so we can turn the chase music back up?