Quick feedback on the survey design
I've filled out one so far - and I figured I give quick feedback. I don't know what exactly you want to measure with the survey so whatever I say may not even apply. But nontheless, feedback is always good, I guess.
1) It is indeed a little clunky to fill out - not a big hassle but a stable link to a player's survey (one page for each match) would have been much more convenient. Especially when it comes to keeping track of the match number.
2) "I feel like this match was fair" --- it just so happened that the first match I landed in didn't give me any indication of how "fair" or "unfair" it was since it was a facecamping killer at five gens. A "couldn't determine" option would have been nice and would probably tell you everything you need to know about that match.
3) Same goes for the "skill level" questions; it's kinda impossible to tell. While the middle option in a survey is usually the "nullyfying one" the statement "about the same skill level" is probably false.
4) I would have loved to get a "Did you pip?" question since pips are also related to BP.
5) (edit) Apparently it's muscle memory to just click "continue" and since there's no option to look back at BP earned... the whole 'consecutive matches' is actually more difficult than it seems. Then again "games were not consecutive" is not listed as one of the things that make you not receive an award.
Comments