Are we sure build/perks arent' part of the MMR formula?
Yesterday I've played a few games without perk nor add-ons (just because) and I was surprised at how inexperienced my opponents were.
Then I've switched to the strongest builds I know of and I got decent opponents.
Weird.
Comments
There is absolutely no way the BHVR developers of all people would put so much thought and effort into any sort of project, let alone the horrendous SBMM. There are quite a few interesting streaks, but if you did 100 games without perks and addons and then 100 with, I think you'd get more mixed results.
Highly doubt it. It would make the MMR very complicated without making it accurate, because you cannot make an accurate and fully functional MMR in DBD, since there are too many factors.
No, because then you could bring zero perks and swap to strong perks last second.