Survey Reward System?

Doing the new survey where you have to play 7 matches and do a survey after each one. But every time I try to enter the number of bloodpoints I got, it says that the "format" was incorrect. All I put was numbers. No spaces or commas.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • My question is if the bloodpoint question is asking for score or total BP gained... I put score for my 7 games.

  • @Shooby said:

    My question is if the bloodpoint question is asking for score or total BP gained... I put score for my 7 games.

    I had to look at it again. I didn't think about this, but total bloodpoints is how much you have total after the match.

    the left number under "Match" is how much you earned for the match you just played. Make sure you are entering in the "Match" number, not the Total.

  • @Shooby said:

    My question is if the bloodpoint question is asking for score or total BP gained... I put score for my 7 games.

    It's total for each match.

  • @SwampDaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978527#Comment_2978527

    I had to look at it again. I didn't think about this, but total bloodpoints is how much you have total after the match.

    the left number under "Match" is how much you earned for the match you just played. Make sure you are entering in the "Match" number, not the Total.

    Ehm just for understanding, why would you put your personal total amount of BP in there in the first place?

    Daily rituals and rift challenge bp rewards would ruin any viability of the data for this point.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978544#Comment_2978544

    Ehm just for understanding, why would you put your personal total amount of BP in there in the first place?

    Daily rituals and rift challenge bp rewards would ruin any viability of the data for this point.

    My thoughts exactly. Having "match total" BP gains affected by Streamers, Anni Cakes, category offerings etc. is seemingly worthless data in any attempt to change or balance BP gains based upon it.

  • @Shooby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978600#Comment_2978600

    My thoughts exactly. Having "match total" BP gains affected by Streamers, Anni Cakes, category offerings etc. is seemingly worthless data in any attempt to change or balance BP gains based upon it.

    Pretty sure the BP is just too make sure that people actually take the survey after a match and dont just fill in the survey at random without playing any matchs.

  • @Shooby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978600#Comment_2978600

    My thoughts exactly. Having "match total" BP gains affected by Streamers, Anni Cakes, category offerings etc. is seemingly worthless data in any attempt to change or balance BP gains based upon it.

    Maybe they just wanna know if you actually played the game instead of drop it and suicide on hook

  • What was the link again?

  • @ChromeRegios said:

    What was the link again?

    the survey is now closed.

    The rewards for the survey will be sent out shortly to players, will try to find an exact date.