No Mither At All = No fun at All
Why is this challenge even a thing? This is horrible for soloq and really frustrating to do. If it were to escape some CHASES, fine, but a TRIAL? With only one of the worst perks in the game so I'm nothing but a weak link to my team? Every killer tunnels you when doing this.
At least allow us to use other perks too, like with the killer challenges.

Comments
I did it rarely. a shame you cant use dead hard, hope they change the "only" part
Did it second try.
All you need is a bad killer or a good team - you get this some time.
I needed 9 matches of tunnelers, moris and DC's until i got it with pure luck. I really don't have the time to try a challenge like this for x amount of times.
I hope it too. the DH challenge was so easy compared to this (DH is a meta perk and it was only a chase).