Should Brand New Parts be removed?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess so, they cause more problems than anything because gens are already too fast.
No, they’re fine
The previous Brand New Parts were called "Brand New Gen" for a solid reason. They're fine as it is right now.
I like Otzdarva's idea of making Toolboxes confer a 'Total Repair' bar that a generator cannot regress past.
in my opinion, toolboxes should last longer and give smaller boosts to speed with a ratio that determines how much of the bonus repair speed the toolbox grants is converted into Total Repair.
if this was the case, the Brand New Part could grant a toolbox +0.5 Total Repair Ratio.
Which would turn most toolboxes into massive buffers for slowdown builds.
Personally, I've only had issues with them when there's multiple in a round. People seem to rarely bring them and I'd still say probably only 5% of those BNP matches actually feature multiple.