Are the devs looking at rng spawn on The Game Map?

I've seen Tru's vid with the no hooks spawning on top floor but this is ridiculous

Comments

  • Yeah that needs to be looked at
  • I see nothing wrong here at all. Nope absolutely nothing because when crouching the grass is in my face so I can’t help you there. 
  • Yay! Pharmacy brother!

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    I see nothing wrong here at all. Nope absolutely nothing because when crouching the grass is in my face so I can’t help you there. 

    this is really true, I had 2 immersed claudettes in this match, the other issue was that 3 other gens spawned within 30m of these gens...

  • akbays35 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    I see nothing wrong here at all. Nope absolutely nothing because when crouching the grass is in my face so I can’t help you there. 

    this is really true, I had 2 immersed claudettes in this match, the other issue was that 3 other gens spawned within 30m of these gens...

    I’m talking about crouching as pig. You have any idea what a nightmare that is? At least you can see over the grass in third person. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    akbays35 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    I see nothing wrong here at all. Nope absolutely nothing because when crouching the grass is in my face so I can’t help you there. 

    this is really true, I had 2 immersed claudettes in this match, the other issue was that 3 other gens spawned within 30m of these gens...

    I’m talking about crouching as pig. You have any idea what a nightmare that is? At least you can see over the grass in third person. 

    dude, corn maps :/ no point in crouching as pig anyway they seem to see you coming.