Am I the only one interested in further Killer model/animation updates?

I'd have asked this in Q&A, but I seem to not have permission to(?). Does BHVR have any plans to update the other Killer models, like what they did for Trapper, Clown, Nurse and Doctor? Some killers (Wraith and Huntress come to mind in particular) would really benefit from model or texture updates, and I feel like some of the older Killers could also use some animation touch-ups or revamps (Some of the old Killer moris, some are in first person versus the newer ones being third person, or just more variety than "kick twice" for walls/gens/pallets).

Comments

  • I think the Q&A section is only for future streams (don't quote me on that). I don't mind really mind Wraith and Huntress, tho I was hoping for Myers to get a model update. I also don't really mind the kicking animations, but i'd be pleasantly surprised if they were changed, also the early killers absolutely need a Mori rework, it'd be amazing if we get those with the Mori rework to come, but I'm not too hopeful.