King of The Shadows challenge is bad

Please stop making these challenges that are forcing you to trow games (for you and others). I am trying to get this and even when I am trying the best to hide near the killer (aka not doing gens) I still can't get it. Thanks.

Comments

  • You need The Game or Midwich.

    It works if you are on the upper or down floor. If someone is chased walk above or below.

  • I am always doing this with first try. Chase killer, when they chase someone else. You will throw game for sure but you will get what you want.

  • Yeah, I agree. It's literally that Dwight challenge from one other time all over again. The only way to complete this without throwing the match is to get a two story map and hope the killer is near enough to gain progress.

  • The No Mither only one is Throwing

  • It's too bad my time on the hook when killer is camping doesn't count toward the 60 seconds. I would have finished this one first try. One tip is if you are early in the match cooperating on gen and someone misses a skill check, crouch away to the nearest locker and hopefully your mate does some loops right around the gen area. Also, as was recommended by someone else, when a survivor is downed, crouch and follow behind the killer when they pick up and carry them and if you are lucky, you can stay hidden while they face-camp.

    I have to agree though, many matches were thrown to accomplish this one. Good luck

  • The No Mither only one was just as bad. I only got it done because of a kind Trickster who knew what I was doing and agreed that the challenge was ridiculous. This David King tome is prob the worst one i've seen yet.

  • Killers also have chamlenges that requires to throw the match but guess what

    There is only 1 killer and 4 survivors

    Let me chase someone after he opened a chest instead of map pressuring