Question regarding the Post-Match survey
For the bloodpoints earned in a match, are we supposed to include bonus BPs as well (eg. from offerings and perks like BBQ, or the bloodhunt)? Or just the base score?
For the bloodpoints earned in a match, are we supposed to include bonus BPs as well (eg. from offerings and perks like BBQ, or the bloodhunt)? Or just the base score?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, just red the news.
I don´t know - i would enter the ones shown on the screen.
This is also what I'm wondering. They don't specificy in the survey and I don't want to get it wrong and waste my time. :/
They responded to another thread saying they want the full total, inuding bonuses: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325991/is-it-including-the-bonus-bbq-bp-or-not-including-bonus-bp-help-for-the-survey
Thanks. I used the full totals for my surveys so I should be fine then.