Nuclear skies pixie bob (never in store)
So the “nuclear skies pixie bob” cosmetic for Nea Karlson from time 3 has NEVER been put into the shop. It’s been way way longer than 6 months since the end of that rift, so will it come back into the store sometime soon please? I’ve been waiting for like over a year and I need it for my new collection. <3
Edit: after some comments about it I’ve realized now that no individual cosmetics from previous rifts have been added to the store. Thanks for the info to people who commented <3
@MandyTalk anything ever said about recolored or individual cosmetics from past rifts coming back to the store?

Comments
Not sure if individual cosmetic pieces will ever get added, we've only ever seen full outfits added to the store.
Individual items have never been added into the store afaik
Her Tome 1 Blue billboard cap isnt in, sadly no single piece made it in
If its the one of the rift i think it will never be in shop.No recolored piece have been in shop ever.
They do release single top cosmetics so I don't see why they don't release single head pieces.