Why was Clowns exhaustion addon removed?
Quite frankly i actually dont know why it was removed, I just want it back so i can outplay the deadhard gamers :/
Quite frankly i actually dont know why it was removed, I just want it back so i can outplay the deadhard gamers :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably for the same reason They nerfed the bleach bottle. Clown is just too OP in chase.
It was a long duration for something that was pretty easy to apply. However I wish they didn’t completely remove it and instead reworked it to be similar to Artist’s where it only applied Exhausted while the survivor was intoxicated. Now has counterplay but also rewards a well timed bottle.
??? Hit them with 1 crow, refill power, shotgun with 3 crows?? That's how the vast majority of artist players use her crows...because it works.
Survivors complained because they couldn't use skill hard and balanced skilllanding against clown with this addon.
Sorry. I had to...