Monstrous Shrine should turn basement hooks into scourge hooks.
I think it'd be a good change to one of the worst perks in the game.
I think it'd be a good change to one of the worst perks in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the very least they should be reworked into their own special version of scourge hooks…..maybe it’ll be part of the perk rework 👀👀👀
I'd like to see hangman's trick getting the scourge hook treatment, to where it makes all hooks take longer to sabo, alongside either protecting scourge hooks from sabotage, or making them come back extremely quickly
I'd rather have that feature basekit.
Agreed, make it a Scourge Hook, buff the numbers a bit and also make it turn basement hooks into Scourge Hooks.
agreed