The artist is not fun guys, what are you talking about?
I really can't understand these 5 people who play artist who think she's fun. There's nothing fun about holding " W " the entire game.
The artist's gameplay is an infinite and boring cycle :
1. use your crows to find survivors.
2. Get on a chase.
3. Put crows in a loop, watch the survivor leave, you'll be able to catch him cuz you're faster.
4. Watch the injured survivor go to another loop.
5. Repeat scheme 3.
6. Hook the survivor.
7. Repeat scheme 1.
8. Repeat scheme 2.
9. Repeat schame 3.
10. Repeat schame 4.
11. Repeat .....
12. Repea....
13. Re....
14.
15. Are you still holding " W " my love?
Playing artist makes me want to explode, no wonder she is one of the least played killers.
She is not fun, seek treatment.
Comments
Almost like everyone has DIFFERENT opinions than you, wacky huh?
Ah yes, a fellow stealth birbs practitioner. That, Discordance, and Severed Hands is good times.
I've been having fun with The Artist. As everyone else has said, it feels really good to snipe people from across the map. I also just relish the chance to annoy people who are far from me, and constantly pelting them with birds does that.
As an Artist main this was painful to read, it seams like you really don't understand her power, you don't put birds on top of the pallet or else the survivor will leave, you need to learn how to best place the crows in a way that puts survs in an bad spot and also learn how to shoot your birds trough walls
I do not understand that they complain so much about the Artist, The nurse can not be looped thanks to their Blinks. Dredge will also not be able to Loop thanks to its remnant and no one complains about the two of them 🙃
Yes, if you aren't good at using her power she's boring
I don't mind facing creative, good Artist because the gameplay is actually enjoyable.
But, obviously, the 8m damage zone with her is just so effective and boring.
So you don't know how to play artist?
fun is also subjective
Well, I'm one of few people who don't mind Freddy, Twins (outside of Victor's Incapacitated camping), Doctor.... I don't like facing/playing as Wraith because both sides have literally minimal interaction. It's really more about flexing Killer's potential instead of being "just do same thing that limits interactions for no real reason".
Fun is very subjective. I, for example, don't think it's fun to be looped around a non mind game-able structure with no way to counter it, which is why I like artist
I love artist, you can go for predictions and you'll fell so satisfied every time you down survivors with no LOS. I'd rather go against an artist where i can still do something then a nurse where i get hit dh and die
The Artist is the only range attack killer I enjoy playing (since Deathslinger was nerfed). I also enjoy playing against her as survivor, but I rarely encounter her. I don't understand why so many people don't like her. I mean of course everyone has their own opinion. If you have some experience with her, you can very well snipe survivors by predicting their movement. She has a good chase potential like PH, but she's nowhere near as strong as Blight or Nurse. Otherwise a lot more people would play her.