Question about stranger things
I bought the characters individually with cells when they were 250 each with the discount. My PlayStation has two accounts, mine and my sisters. Whenever I make a purchase for a chapter or game, both accounts receive them. However I never bought stranger things for her. She already has progress In the game on her account and I wanted to know if I got the nightmare edition, will her progress be saved and the characters be added or will it delete everything? I have dbd on disk btw. If anyone can answer I would greatly appreciate it!
Comments
I saw some reddit posts saying yes...
BUT I WOULD REALLY MAKE SURE. don't want to waste money if it turns out not to work
@MandyTalk you have any information on this?
Yeah it’s what I’m wondering if it will save everything and just add the characters
It worked. My sister has them now.
Nice glad it worked out, enjoy Steve and Nancy.
But only enjoy vanilla Steve Nancy and Demo Puppy
I had them but my sister will enjoy them. Wish she could get the cosmetics tho
I have them too I'm mad I never grabbed the Chained Demo or Scoopy Steve lol. But those are cosmetics and Demo is such a fun Killer to play as long as you okay for fun and don't stress. I had many games where I let survivors go as long as I got my head pats.
I got everything from the chapter except for the gooey demo skin and School hunk Steve. Wish I got them