Ranking Every Survivor Perk

TIER LIST.png

Honestly, more than 40 perks need reworks. I wouldn't use any perk below C-Tier outside of a meme build

Comments

  • I honestly Think Adrenaline is the worst exhaustion perk.

    Corrective action should of been made into a default perk.


    Inner focus is crap just because of the fact the scratch marks aren't color coded. no using it to find a specific teammate.


    I have no idea what perk E3 is

  • What link did you used to do this?

  • @Sakurra said:

    What link did you used to do this?

    dead by daylight dbd survivor perks 6.0.0 ptb haddie haddie kaur perks haddie ptb roots of dread dlc dead by daylight dbd chapter 24

    It's a good tier list maker because it has the perks updated to the Dredge Chapter

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I honestly Think Adrenaline is the worst exhaustion perk.

    Corrective action should of been made into a default perk.

    Inner focus is crap just because of the fact the scratch marks aren't color coded. no using it to find a specific teammate.

    I have no idea what perk E3 is

    Really? Maybe I overrate it a bit by placing it second... But worst? Like, worse than Head On? Or that Yun Jin beat drop one. Lol.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974025#Comment_2974025

    Really? Maybe I overrate it a bit by placing it second... But worst? Like, worse than Head On? Or that Yun Jin beat drop one. Lol.

    Okay maybe Smash hit is worse. keep forgetting it exist

  • Glad to see Object Of Obsession so high. but personally id put S tier

  • @gatsby said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1WPA5DU7XG6T/tier-list.png

    Honestly, more than 40 perks need reworks. I wouldn't use any perk below C-Tier outside of a meme build

    Shadow step I don’t think is that good, windows should be higher, soul guard and for the people should be higher, detectives should be higher, after care should be higher and smash hit should be lower

  • Soul Guard is not at D, it's basically the ultimate counter to 4 man slugging with Noed, although it's extremely situational, the situations in which it comes into play make it at least C tier.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It is sad to see how many perks are unviable. If the overhaul is only going to change 20 perks per role then the tier lists are probably not going to change very much.

    I think the biggest thing they need to focus on is the new perks that they release. They've been pretty bad recently. Haddie Kaur having some absolutely Dreadful perks. Overzealous in particular, clearly nobody did the math behind that perk. Basically impossible to get any real value out of unless you are running it to compliment inner strength or something like that.

    Yeah it bothers me how bad the new perks are. Out of Haddie, Jonah and Yoichi the only good perk is Overcome with Empathic Connection being average and the other seven perks between being pretty terrible