Solo Q in a nutshell

Killer: The sweatiest build + pink & purple add-ons

Teammates: random yellow & green perks they happened to have unlocked

Killer: toxic hook smacking + heads shaking & tunneling at 5 gens

Teammates: barely aware of game mechanics & just trying to survive long enough to fix 1 gen

Matchmaking: a**

Comments

  • Solo queue is getting downed after a long chase and and seeing ur teammates yellow aura slowly crawling around

  • I feel like Danetsu on The Youtube made a perfect Solo Q in a nutshell video (even though it's not necessarily about Solo Q)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZIClpRItI

    Also you should watch all of those animations cause they're great!

  • It is what it is, sbmm will never work properly

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Solo queue is getting downed after a long chase and and seeing ur teammates yellow aura slowly crawling around

    But hey at least you can see their aura from hook!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I feel like Danetsu on The Youtube made a perfect Solo Q in a nutshell video (even though it's not necessarily about Solo Q)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZIClpRItI

    Also you should watch all of those animations cause they're great!

    wow sadly incredibly accurate.

  • Maybe it is Blood Hunt or my MMR tanked to the sweet spot.

    But my games these days are often horrible.

    Got tunneled out 3 times today. And Legions are annoying as f.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't know if I'm just lucky or it's just people's tendency to recall bad events more easily than good/neutral but I just don't have that a bad time with Soloq. Sure, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of shenanigans and frustration at times (sometimes caused by me. No one is perfect) but the majority of games still go fine for me.

    I do have to agree, i found enough experienced players which are pushing the game forward and have tactical understanding, but sure every now and then you get a false egg or even a sandbagger. Most moments i see my team breaking is due to missing information in comparison to swf in high pressure/killer momentum situations when you have to start a series of educated guesses to make the best play its just gamble.