Some thoughts about recent tomb story evolves.

Just came to kings entry no. 8.

Have to say, the whole thing with turning an established character (established in terms of "already had his tomb time") gay, was a big cliche, but an airport scene? Wow bhvr, you really Binge watched some romcoms, didn't you? XD

Comments

  • Now I gotta catch up on the tome

  • I haven't read it but I hope its Actual somewhat decent compared to 99% of gay romantic movies being utter crap

    so if its like what you said. I'm gonna be disappointed

  • @Bran said:

    Now I gotta catch up on the tome

    I have to say, the last part was actually kinda good, but overall...I mean..it's what you'd expect from a romance driven plot I suppose. Idk.

  • I listened to all of David's tome entries last night up to 7 and will listen to number 8 later tonight. To me I felt like I was hearing the story of 2 different characters by the time I got close to the 7th tome. I've seen a lot of reaction to David's new lore pertaining to his sexuality and I can tell a lot of people aren't happy with it. I've seen some good reaction to it too particularly from the community David King now seems to appeal to the most. I don't think David King is going to appeal to many of the people who played this character before and I feel like this wasn't fair for them. I understand their frustration because I understand that DBD and its characters appeal to and are played by a very diverse audience. Who did David King appeal to before and who will he appeal to now? Is it a good idea to go down this path with other characters in the future? I wonder. I think these are important questions to consider going forward with lore in DBD.