Seriously, another Dwight the Brave?
I can see people getting out of their way to complete this challenge again.
Thanks, BHVR.
I can see people getting out of their way to complete this challenge again.
Thanks, BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gives me more time to be a head on gamer. LETS GOOOO
Edit 1: Jokes aside, I hope this doesn't affect the quality of your games much. I wish you the best of the luck!
At least it isn't the worse version where you have to do that and then escape
This is, by far, the worst challenge they ever made IMO.
It is sickening to see it return.
I had to throw so many games just to try and get this stupid challenge done... ugh ._.
BHVR stop trying to make people throw the game challenge
Worst ones of this type are "complete in one match"