(Idea) Change the activation of the "Blood Echo" perk (Oni)
Hello guys, how are you? this is joao
I had an idea to make the "Blood Echo" perk a little less situational to use, my idea would be the following:
-New: the perk now activates with each completed generator
-New: the perk has no cooldown
The perk can actually be interesting in killer like legion and plague that manage to leave several injured survivors unable to heal, however, with various healing resources, it is difficult to take advantage interesting of this perk, then I thought, what if in the middle of a chase against a wounded survivor the perk activates? could avoid survs that use exhaust perks (more precisely Dead hard) or those survs that heal in the midst of chases (since the hemorrhage regresses the uncompleted healing)
I personally think she would be more useful activating her in chase than after that you've already knocked someone down and run the risk of all the other survs being cured and the perk is useless, we have a lot of perks that activate when hooking survs and few that work during chases
but this is my opinion, now I wanted to hear from you, if you liked the idea, vote, if you have better ideas comment there, it's worth remembering that I'm not the voice of truth, and the game is not just mine he belongs to all of us and it's up to us to decide what can be best for him.
so that's it guys, see you later
Comments