I'm ready for the new Prestige system :)

Took me 1,913.6 hours, but I'm finally done with the survivor side... for now...

Now let's move on to killer xd

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Comments

  • Good job, congrats. I am still working on it :)

  • ggs i'm so jealous lol i've only P3ed 11 survivors and 3 killers :'( i main Jake and he's not even prestiged at all bc he has the most perks... i don't know if I should waste all his items & offerings to hurry and prestige him before the rework in case we get a new cosmetic like legacy

  • @Annso_x said:

    ggs i'm so jealous lol i've only P3ed 11 survivors and 3 killers :'( i main Jake and he's not even prestiged at all bc he has the most perks... i don't know if I should waste all his items & offerings to hurry and prestige him before the rework in case we get a new cosmetic like legacy

    People will get rewards for prestiging characters but they are not gonna be cosmetics or charms. This already confirmed.

  • All my survivors are p3 50 too, finishing my killers now, still 7 to go....

  • I can safely say I have NO IDEA why anyone would start with the survivor side.

    My killer side is done but my survivors have been in a mess of random prestiges from P3-50 all perks on on characters I use to the bulk of them still sitting at P0-40.

  • @Marigoria said:

    All my survivors are p3 50 too, finishing my killers now, still 7 to go....

    I'm also working on my killers. Only 2 of them are done, but I have a few that us P1 or P2 :o

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I can safely say I have NO IDEA why anyone would start with the survivor side.

    My killer side is done but my survivors have been in a mess of random prestiges from P3-50 all perks on on characters I use to the bulk of them still sitting at P0-40.

    I'm a survivor main, that's why xd

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972256#Comment_2972256

    People will get rewards for prestiging characters but they are not gonna be cosmetics or charmsç This already confirmed.

    Ah... kinda sad but at least I'm not going to waste all of his stuff then, thanks for letting me know!

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I can safely say I have NO IDEA why anyone would start with the survivor side.

    My killer side is done but my survivors have been in a mess of random prestiges from P3-50 all perks on on characters I use to the bulk of them still sitting at P0-40.

    You can have one survivor with many perks and prestige all the others while still being able to play survivor with good perks with the one survivor that has perks. On the contrary if you prestige a killer you won't be able to play them with good perks until you've reached P3 and kept going until you have the perks you wanted.

    If you don't mind playing with bad perks and / or aren't a survivor main, then yes prestiging killers is probably better. I personnally don't play a lot so prestiging means I won't play the character for quite a while, which isn't a problem for survivors bc they're basically all the same, while it can be bothersome on the killer side, I'm already not very good at killer so playing with T1 bad perks is not something i enjoy at all lol.

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972266#Comment_2972266

    You can have one survivor with many perks and prestige all the others while still being able to play survivor with good perks with the one survivor that has perks. On the contrary if you prestige a killer you won't be able to play them with good perks until you've reached P3 and kept going until you have the perks you wanted.

    If you don't mind playing with bad perks and / or aren't a survivor main, then yes prestiging killers is probably better. I personnally don't play a lot so prestiging means I won't play the character for quite a while, which isn't a problem for survivors bc they're basically all the same, while it can be bothersome on the killer side, I'm already not very good at killer so playing with T1 bad perks is not something i enjoy at all lol.

    The way I see it, prestiging killers gets them closer to what I see as a "finished" character, p3-50 all perks. Each killer is a unique playstyle so unlocking everything on them has some form of value.

    Prestiging survivors is just spending points for the sake of it, when one character with all the perks is the absolute maximum gameplay value you can get out of the survivor side.

    When the prestige change hits, I'm going to go from having a survivor with all the perks and like 3 killers with all perks to 28 killers with every build available to them. Meanwhile someone who spends their points on prestiging their survivors for the change will have exactly the same thing available to them after the patch as before.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972277#Comment_2972277

    The way I see it, prestiging killers gets them closer to what I see as a "finished" character, p3-50 all perks. Each killer is a unique playstyle so unlocking everything on them has some form of value.

    Prestiging survivors is just spending points for the sake of it, when one character with all the perks is the absolute maximum gameplay value you can get out of the survivor side.

    When the prestige change hits, I'm going to go from having a survivor with all the perks and like 3 killers with all perks to 28 killers with every build available to them. Meanwhile someone who spends their points on prestiging their survivors for the change will have exactly the same thing available to them after the patch as before.

    I agree, I've been prestiging survivors because it doesn't change anything gameplay wise and i want to "complete" them, while the killers i want to prestige are the ones I play the most and bc i don't play them during prestige I've been waiting since they announced the grind rework last year to do it lol. When the rework comes i'll definitely prestige killers before finishing my survivors, but until then I'm going to prestige the survivors with the teachables i use the most so i'll have them unlocked on everyone already.