Has Anyone Started Maxing out Everyone?

I ask because I was wondering if it would be worth it or not. I only ask since I still have a long way to go since I don’t have a lot of prestige 3 people. I mean I have Freddy Max out, Ghostface,Nea, Trapper, Feng, Meg,Spirit,Wraith,and Legion. I have some pics if anyone is interested but there old pictures from last Lunar Event.But anyway my point is should I again max out the others like I did with the characters I mention or should I just let it go and just put on bloodpoints on some the others?

31AF38D1-4014-45F6-8F4C-CDC0AB6B5435.png 956D3D87-09FC-4370-A148-DDB8A9B9EFFD.png DC952650-15B4-40AB-B20F-75C53BFD1193.png 9ADCA076-6FCE-4188-B24E-DB427B0B74EA.png AD83EFF2-4EEE-4CC8-874C-960AECA71B04.png


Comments

  • Thankfully I got all the killers I care about to p3 already. The rest all have offerings I don't wanna lose like, I think one has 90 cakes or something like that.

    What I'm doing right now is working on a few survivors that I like but never bothered getting to P3, might as well make use of the double BP week. I doubt the reward will be worth it but the BP was just gonna go to waste otherwise.

    TBH It's probably not a good idea to prestige right now since you lose all your stuff, I'm doing it for my survivors because I have nothing on them anyway, I leveled them up for teachables, did their adept and then went back to my main

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Thankfully I got all the killers I care about to p3 already. The rest all have offerings I don't wanna lose like, I think one has 90 cakes or something like that.

    What I'm doing right now is working on a few survivors that I like but never bothered getting to P3, might as well make use of the double BP week. I doubt the reward will be worth it but the BP was just gonna go to waste otherwise.

    TBH It's probably not a good idea to prestige right now since you lose all your stuff, I'm doing it for my survivors because I have nothing on them anyway, I leveled them up for teachables, did their adept and then went back to my main

    Thank you for answering my question I appreciate it and well I kind of messed up and did started on working on trying to max out who can I but oh well lol. I didn’t have much anyway but again I figured I ask because I was kind of confused by the newest update on The Max P3 level.

  • Yes I'm starting with original survivors and artist and twins.

    then ill move onto Original Killers

    Then Licensed survivors, then licensed killers

    Save Nancy and Demogorgon for last

  • @Robotfangirl67 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972015#Comment_2972015

    Thank you for answering my question I appreciate it and well I kind of messed up and did started on working on trying to max out who can I but oh well lol. I didn’t have much anyway but again I figured I ask because I was kind of confused by the newest update on The Max P3 level.

    I wouldn't worry too much about it because the new changes to the system also make it so any character you prestige at least once will grant every other character you have their teachables at level 1

    So e.g let's say Dredge comes out and I have Trapper at p1, My Dredge at level 1 will start with his perks as well as trapper's perks at tier 1. Something like that?

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Yes I'm starting with original survivors and artist and twins.

    then ill move onto Original Killers

    Then Licensed survivors, then licensed killers

    Save Nancy and Demogorgon for last

    Oh that’s cool and yeah I was kind of headed into that direction but at end of day I’m just going to level up who I can

    the most during the bloodhunt and some of the anniversary event.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972023#Comment_2972023

    I wouldn't worry too much about it because the new changes to the system also make it so any character you prestige at least once will grant every other character you have their teachables at level 1

    So e.g let's say Dredge comes out and I have Trapper at p1, My Dredge at level 1 will start with his perks as well as trapper's perks at tier 1. Something like that?

    Oh okay and that makes sense now. I will also try not to worry about it cause I know that would be silly and I know cause I have bad worrying habit lol.

  • I'm actually holding back on prestiging survivors I was about to prestige. No reason to trash event stuff if I don't have to.

    I am P3ing some killers I had no intention of prestiging, however. I don't play as them, but I'd like their perks unlocked on all killers in the future, so I'm getting them to P3 level 1. They don't lose anything cool and I need to do something with the Bloodpoints.

  • Currently have most killers p2 and most survivors p1

    Need at least 2000 more bloodwebs until my task is finished

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I'm actually holding back on prestiging survivors I was about to prestige. No reason to trash event stuff if I don't have to.

    I am P3ing some killers I had no intention of prestiging, however. I don't play as them, but I'd like their perks unlocked on all killers in the future, so I'm getting them to P3 level 1. They don't lose anything cool and I need to do something with the Bloodpoints.

    That’s cool and yeah I get it, I had to dump a ton of points too so that I can get whoever I have the highest to max level at least even though it’s a little hard. But at end of day I’m just doing the best I can to level up who I can.

    @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Currently have most killers p2 and most survivors p1

    Need at least 2000 more bloodwebs until my task is finished

    Nice and wow that’s a lot bloodpoints. Hope to at least P1 everyone too so that I don’t have to unlock again but again but we will see since I will admit it has been a little hard but if I need to wait for the anniversary event to help boost my characters then I will.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Thankfully I got all the killers I care about to p3 already. The rest all have offerings I don't wanna lose like, I think one has 90 cakes or something like that.

    What I'm doing right now is working on a few survivors that I like but never bothered getting to P3, might as well make use of the double BP week. I doubt the reward will be worth it but the BP was just gonna go to waste otherwise.

    TBH It's probably not a good idea to prestige right now since you lose all your stuff, I'm doing it for my survivors because I have nothing on them anyway, I leveled them up for teachables, did their adept and then went back to my main

    If someone had like a lot of items I don't wanna lose, I'll literally just use that character for all the basic objectives like do gens, open chests etc so I can at least get the BP from them before I prestige. All my people about to prestige are barren. I do wish we could take special event items forward though.

  • Do the grind that the upcoming patch is meant to alleviate? No.

    That's madness.