Any tips on playing Pyramid Head?
So I played a couple matches of Pyramid Head and I'm loving his power. I want to get better as him, but not really sure where to start. Also, what perks and addons are good on him?
So I played a couple matches of Pyramid Head and I'm loving his power. I want to get better as him, but not really sure where to start. Also, what perks and addons are good on him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoodBoyKaru had guide for Pyramid.
Tunnel. Like a lot. He can do it so easily.
NAHAJSBW W HELLLLOOOOOOO
2022 edition is in the works but this is more than adequate
Perks, tinkerer for sure, you can get close and AoE from behind a wall.
Addons only those 2 that increase range green and yellow. Rest are between bad and very bad.
As iri you have Inzidius and BBQ & pepper. The 2 offbrand perks but worst xD
You can flick with Pyramid Head — Dead By Daylight
Also a little, helpful technique here currently not featured in the tutorial i think because people usually learn it when more advanced. Just make sure you have the right settings therefore, all stated in the thread. Good luck.
Step 1 point and shoot
Step 2 hope you have awful ping
step 3 hope the survivors have the reaction time of a slug.