FINALLY!

image.png

Only took me 2800 hours, I thought I'd share my achievement (well, 197 of them) here.

As a side note, to whoever designed those achievements to replace the Stranger Things ones (Tools of the Trade, Skilled/Expert Generalist): I hope you stub your toe on the corner of a wooden table in a library so you can't shout or swear or anything, you just have to hop around while everyone looks at you funny. Those achievements caused me so much pain you have no idea.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • Congratulations!

    Those adept Killer ones must have been a huge pain to go through - but it is amazing that you did power through!

    I can tell you right now, after almost twice the amount of time you have in the game, I never managed to bring myself to do that.

  • I’m at 2200 hours and have 2 killer adepts :(

  • Congrats!!

    I'm working on doing this myself right now and it is not easy. I have to take breaks because I can't take the grind for some of them. I don't mind the adepts (usually pretty easy). The Trapper and Nurse ones are going to take me so many games to complete just because of the number requirement.

    I aspire to be like you one day.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Congrats!!

    I'm working on doing this myself right now and it is not easy. I have to take breaks because I can't take the grind for some of them. I don't mind the adepts (usually pretty easy). The Trapper and Nurse ones are going to take me so many games to complete just because of the number requirement.

    I aspire to be like you one day.

    Honestly, if you have good trap spots and not COMPLETELY altruistic survivors so you actually have a match to play, it's not the worst in the world

  • Well done! Getting all achievements is quite the accomplishment - not all of them are easy. I've still got loads to do if I want to complete them - fortunately I am not a completionist, I do admire those that are!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    Congratulations!

    Those adept Killer ones must have been a huge pain to go through - but it is amazing that you did power through!

    I can tell you right now, after almost twice the amount of time you have in the game, I never managed to bring myself to do that.

    Thank you! Killer adepts can certainly be rough, but they're a lot easier now Grades exist (Ash rank has lower requirements to double pip). Grade Reset is Prime Time to get your adepts done.

    The only really rough Adept for me was Pyramid Head, his perks are mostly bad, and the only good one (Forced Penance) doesn't really work that well on him since he can double hit anyway. That required some next level tunneling to get done.

    Like I said, the most annoying achievements were Tools of the Trade, Expert Generalist and Skilled Generalist. Those require a MINIMUM of 21 matches to get done with restricted perks. I envy those who got the Stranger Things adepts and don't have to do these.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Congrats!!

    I'm working on doing this myself right now and it is not easy. I have to take breaks because I can't take the grind for some of them. I don't mind the adepts (usually pretty easy). The Trapper and Nurse ones are going to take me so many games to complete just because of the number requirement.

    I aspire to be like you one day.

    Keep at it, you'll get them all eventually. Some of them are really grindy (the Myers one deceptively so, 300 Tier Ups is SO MANY, more people have Evil Incarnate than that one). It's a pretty big test of patience, but you'll get there one day, I believe in you :D

  • Congrats ReverseVelocity, that's awesome! That's a lot of hard work and determination in those achievements, definitely should be proud!

    Super high five!

    at-high-five.gif


  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0GW2GJDN5ZXU/image.png

    Only took me 2800 hours, I thought I'd share my achievement (well, 197 of them) here.

    As a side note, to whoever designed those achievements to replace the Stranger Things ones (Tools of the Trade, Skilled/Expert Generalist): I hope you stub your toe on the corner of a wooden table in a library so you can't shout or swear or anything, you just have to hop around while everyone looks at you funny. Those achievements caused me so much pain you have no idea.

    Congrats!