Pinhead Has Induced Suffering

Just played Pinhead on Fractured Cowshed.

I chained a Survivor at a loop but when the animation exited after I landed the Chain hit, I got stuck in a black screen. I think I can move? But I'm really not sure, I can't see anything.

also the survivors aren't leaving and i've been in this game for like 45 minutes.



why :(

Comments

  • pinhead is supposed to induce pain and suffering

  • @some_guy1 said:

    pinhead is supposed to induce pain and suffering

    not mine the survivors :(


    i'm about to just leave my xbox on and go to bed, see what happens

  • Why are you choosing to remain in a glitched match?

  • it's a known bug, you should stay away from playing pinhead, deathslinger and i think nemesis too? till they fix it

  • @jajay119 said:

    Why are you choosing to remain in a glitched match?

    Because I don't DC.

    Also because I'm petty AF.

  • @DEMONANCE said:

    it's a known bug, you should stay away from playing pinhead, deathslinger and i think nemesis too? till they fix it

    Fantastic.

    Welp, I suppose Nemy, Pinhead and Slinger are off the list for the next few months.

  • I made a thread about this in the bug section some time ago and still haven't received a single response or acknowledgement. Good to know I'm not the only one who has experienced this strange issue.

  • @Canas said:

    I made a thread about this in the bug section some time ago and still haven't received a single response or acknowledgement. Good to know I'm not the only one who has experienced this strange issue.

    i remember mandy saying their team is unable to reproduce this bug

  • Sounds like a waste of good suffering

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Looks like this is happening to other people too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of6B41gETNQ

    Oh yay