Custom events - not liking that specific maps are being voted on

Maybe it's just me but I'm already not a fan of map offerings and so I'm even less inclined to like the idea that people are voting on maps that will appear more frequently during the upcoming custom event. Why would I want to limit map variety for two weeks?

Comments

  • I dont like the selection very much either, It looks like they went for the highest survival and the highest 4k rate maps and put them on a poll so mains can vote on their easiest map of choice (which in turn is the hardest one for the other side), meanwhile 50%ers get to deal with the most skewed maps...

  • I'm just hoping it means less corn maps, swamps and shelter woods specifically, never seem to get any other macmillan map.

  • I didn't like that part either, but I think it was how they grouped the maps. Like one section was corn maps, eryie, ormond, and red forest maps and Ormond was winning at the time I voted and I don't think it's because people love Ormond.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    I'm just hoping it means less corn maps, swamps and shelter woods specifically, never seem to get any other macmillan map.

    Well you might be in luck, right now on the poll that includes the corn maps in the selections they're losing by quite a lot to Ormond, Gas Heaven and Eyrie of Crows. As I type this the poll is at:

    • Blood Lodge 6%
    • Eyrie of Crows 14%
    • Fractured Cowshed 6% ๐ŸŒฝ
    • Gas Heaven 14%
    • Ormond 29%
    • Rancid Abattoir 4% ๐ŸŒฝ
    • Rotten Fields 8% ๐ŸŒฝ
    • Thompson House 10% ๐ŸŒฝ
    • Torment Creek 5% ๐ŸŒฝ

    (Maps with ๐ŸŒฝ are indicated)