Can the billy have the same chainsaw charge time as bubba?
It would make him a little bit easier and fun to play with still preserving the ''fair'' charge time.
Seriously billy needs a buff.
Bubba charge time: 2 seconds.
Billy charge time: 2.5 seconds.
Comments
I do agree that Billy could use some love, but why would you change the charge time of all things?
The 2.5 seconds is perfectly fine. You would still need to pre-charge the chainsaw or keep it 99ed anyway, so what would be the point?
Never noticed that Cannibals charge time was shorter than Hillbilly’s.
I used to think the same thing, but I don't anymore. I think what Billy needs is some of his addons basekit. I'd give him his yellow boots, and Doom engravings basekit. Maybe even with the 2.5s chainsaw charge he currently has. I'd also change overheat to only be active when within 24m of a hooked survivor, because after all it was originally implemented to combat facecamping.
Although overheat is honestly fine in its current iteration, it was because you rely so much on engravings that people compained about it. but they fixed overheat with engravings. Billy's biggest issue currently is he's really hard to maneuver across many maps without boots, and his ability to down in many loops is neutered when you don't run engravings. Having some of this basekit would help him immensely. And there's lots of potential for reworks to his addons.
Also Shadowborn basekit would be very helpful for Billy.
I 100% agree!
Something that'd also help Billy is if there were some props you didn't hit but deflected off of, like the stone heads on Yamaoka, or stuff like bushes or low barriers.
If anything it would make sense if LF had the longer saw rev timer considering he has such huge wide attacks.
@dbdveryfun1
Nerf bubba? seriously?