Brutal Strength should have been basekit
The map is balanced so that 10 hour survivor mains can survive. Pallets are just so close to one another. By the time the killer is done breaking a pallet, the survivor is already waiting for him at another pallet. What kind of bs is this? This ultra safe map design is okay for beginner survivors, but good survivors can waste a lot of the killer's time using these set ups.
Comments
normal administration... another reason why people keep saying that the killers VIABLE in high mmr are only 2...
@Devilishly_Rowdy Its almost like maps are supposed to start in Survivor's favor, that survivors have a pallet currency they must use to survive. The Killers can then become better at wasting this currency faster for the Survivors.
And even that won't last long, not long before Blight and Nurse receive nerfs too. Then high mmr will just be a bully simulator.
Pallet kicking simulator lmao
look, between constant nerfs, reworked maps more broken than the old ones and cheaters (in my last 5 matches done 2 weeks ago, 4 were with blatant cheaters who teleport themself, instaheal and instarepair... 2 of those even started flying), the game is already unplayable for me
100%
I'm not sure about this tbh. I mean yeah there are a lot of pallets and I do think that the killer should have less pallet stun time and faster breaking but I can't really tell if this is a good idea or not. I feel like how safe the pallets might be the problem rather than how fast you break pallets and how punishing stun times can be. But the problem with changing the loops is that there is a lot of loops they would have to change and I'm not super confident that they can do that. Cause the thing about faster breaking is that you can just go super unga bunga and just slap on enduring and brute force every pallet, and while that does sound fun as killer, I cant imagine that being fun for survivor.