Please refund or give back offerings and addons if game crashes during loading.

Just what the title says. I have lost so many addons and offerings just because the game crashes for a player or someone disconnects before the game loads and we get returned to the queue or the main menu...

Comments

  • They are refunded, just not reequipped.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    They are refunded, just not reequipped.

    Refunded as in blood points returned? Because I can guarantee my offerings are wasted, and I'm 90% sure my addons are lost as well.

    Last game that happened I had 5 ebony mori offerings, equiped one, got into a match that never happened, returned to play, and had only 4 available.

  • @Chiky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2969226#Comment_2969226

    Refunded as in blood points returned? Because I can guarantee my offerings are wasted, and I'm 90% sure my addons are lost as well.

    Last game that happened I had 5 ebony mori offerings, equiped one, got into a match that never happened, returned to play, and had only 4 available.

    Unless you're the one that crashed, the add-on/offering should be refunded to your inventory.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2969276#Comment_2969276

    Unless you're the one that crashed, the add-on/offering should be refunded to your inventory.

    it's not happening :(

  • It definitely should refund everything you used even if you were the one to disconnect. If it didn't - it was a bug and you can report it

  • This content has been removed.
  • up to this date, every single time it happens, I lose completely the offering 100% of the times. If I go without offering, I lose an addon or both 100% of the time.

    Good thing about last time it happened (yesterday, even tho i was trapped for like 7 minutes in the loading screen for the match) was that I had no addons or offerings equipped so I only lost my time :P