Can you remove the map from resident evil
This map it's too too big for a killer M1 like legion, please thank you
This map it's too too big for a killer M1 like legion, please thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah
You can take it from my cold, dead hands.
Well, dont actually, but you know.
Well bhvr will not remove RPD, but they will be reworking it this fall so you have to wait I guess
They've confirmed it's getting a rework sometime this Autumn, I'd imagine it'll come with the release of Project W.
No.
They already said they are going to rework it. So wait for that.
I've grown rather partial towards RPD. Funny, that.
no