SoloQ Not Worth Playing
In my first 5 games of the bloodhunt as a solo survivor:
Game 1: 2 DC on first down, 5 gens left. Me and the Nancy just hook suicide. No point in playing
Game 2: 3 DCs after 1 gen done. Hatch game, waste of time for hardly any BP
Game 3: found with Letha Pursuer in the first 10 seconds and immediately hard tunneled and camped
Game 4: 1 DC immediately after they were hit with Legion's Frenzy, a minute later the other 2 DC
Game 5: Killer using hacks, then posts the website for an automated cheating bot in post game chat. This is the 2nd time ive gotten this SAME Bot killer(same name too). Reported it with video over a week ago. Zero response from BHVR. So I find it true when people say BHVR doesn't really care about the quality of their game anymore.
I don't like SWF because people talk too much and/or have open mic/no mic discipline. Then playing Killer, the MMR is still broken. I either get games so easy I feel bad for killing them despite not tunneling or camping at all, or i get Sweat with Friends. I'd rather go back 4-5 years and play DBD when it didnt have all these glaring issues.
Comments
I am sure you could find a swf with mic discipline. It could take a bit of effort, but it might be worth it if you are finding the game to not be worth playing as a solo survivor.
I recommend you searching for groups or at least 1 friend to play with. It's a much better and smoother experience. When I'm alone, I rather be playing killer than SoloQ.
I'm not a try hard looking for a comp team. Most people are very demanding from just about every discord ive gone into looking for a group. Those that I did play, were a bunch of kids not even old enough to have bought the game. Their parents bought it for them. As an older member of the community, the the LAST thing I want is to be playing with a bunch of children. That's creepy. Video game or not.
But that doesn't explain why I should HAVE to get into a SWF(of any size) just to earn some BP(not talking about surviving) that isn't the killer farming or AFK. And its not like this is a new issue. This has been an issue for YEARS now, only with cheating having become a daily issue. I guess the killer base has become accustomed to SWFs all being tryhard, so solo players have to take all the meta perks just to earn anything. the DH/DS/BT meta is really boring. I don't have any high hopes for the perk changes coming, since BHVR keeps making extremely poor choices as far as their focus goes.
I hadn't played killer in over a year. My first several lobbies were all SWFs with thousands of hours. I also don't have dedicated times to play, since I work odd and very long hours. I have no choice but to be a "casual" player and play solo or get my ######### wrecked as killer. Its no wonder they cant get a sustainable playerbase without cross play.
So what you’re saying is you’d like to go back to 4-5 years when there was no SWF so you can play killer again??
@Steel_Eyed 😈
No so I could have fun as survivor again. Those were the best days. It took me less than a month to P3 Jake, Meg and Dwight as survivors and Wraith & Trapper before my BP was reset.. Even with no hook Ebony Mori it was more fun than this. People didn't sweat nearly as hard.
Kerj - You are cordially invited to come to my discord and I can show you how much of a non-issue playing modern killer is.