Whats the point in the dating sim when artist isn't in it?

Seriously.

You have the hottest killer in the game and she isn't in the dating simulator?

You also gave her the most abusive lore in the game, and you aren't going to let me buy her countless hash browns when I'm on a date with her?

Yikes BHVR. Seriously missing the mark with the dating sim.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2968739#Comment_2968739

    I'm sure they've gone on record saying that there are no children in the entity's realm. Considering how annoyed they get when you call Victor underage, that extends to killers too.

    I remember they were talking about this in their Stranger Things reveal stream, they didn't want to add an underaged person as a Survivor since like, I don't think seeing the Hag devour Mike would be a very nice thing from an outsiders perspective

    The reason why they don't like Victor being called a child/baby, is because he's the only killer who can be "killed".

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2968747#Comment_2968747

    I remember they were talking about this in their Stranger Things reveal stream, they didn't want to add an underaged person as a Survivor since like, I don't think seeing the Hag devour Mike would be a very nice thing from an outsiders perspective

    The reason why they don't like Victor being called a child/baby, is because he's the only killer who can be "killed".

    The method of killing and the expression used to describe it. Also the Devs don't see Victor as human but a power. That's why he will never have a little hat. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • Trapper is extra thicc

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Seriously.

    You have the hottest killer in the game and she isn't in the dating simulator?

    You also gave her the most abusive lore in the game, and you aren't going to let me buy her countless hash browns when I'm on a date with her?

    Yikes BHVR. Seriously missing the mark with the dating sim.

    She will be a paid dlc bro

  • Revenue generating thirst trap that is all.

    image.png


    She'll get added eventually.

  • I... I thought this discussion wants me to be in game

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I... I thought this discussion wants me to be in game

    That would also work.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    What's the point of a dating sim without dredge? I get that it is the newest addition but it is by far the most attractive being they have put into this game since forever

    I see you are also a man of culture. I am still waiting for the dredge body pillow.

  • Go big or go home.

    image.png


1 2 โ€บ