Moments like this make me wish I didn't prefer console

Screenshot (794).png

I would be done with Skilled Huntress if I played on Steam more. Now I just have to do what I've been doing, 80 more times. (If you see a base cosmetic Huntress with the black hare mask using Devour Hope camping hooks from 24 meters away with a hatchet raised, please let me down you, it's probably me and the only reason I use Devour Hope and do that scummy trick is because it's an easy tell if I'm far enough away because both Devour and the achievement require you to be 24 meters away, I have literally let anyone and everyone that has let me do this escape which isn't often)

Comments

  • I have DBD on PS4, PS5 and PC (which I play on controller). That means I have to down 220 survivors from across the map. So far, after playing for several years, I have managed 0.

    Well done on your 20!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I have DBD on PS4, PS5 and PC (which I play on controller). That means I have to down 220 survivors from across the map. So far, after playing for several years, I have managed 0.

    Well done on your 20!

    Thank you, it's been a challenge

  • It's actually only on Playstation, which is odd.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It's actually only on Playstation, which is odd.

    ... is Sony TRYING to kill the killers?