New Broken Legion Tech???

https://youtu.be/lsXGCS03TeQ

In all seriousness, a pretty big bug, I have no idea how I did this. I think her BT broke the games detection of the first frenzy hit.

Also I'm not sure why I was bullying this Claud. IIRC she tbagged me after a stun and I wasn't having it.

Comments

  • I saw @Tatariu so something with legion tech to reduce the number of hits needed , not downing 2 people tho

  • Go into frenzy

    1. hit at 0:03 on Jonah
    2. second hit at 0:16 on Mikaela
    3. hit at 0:21 on Bill
    4. hit at 0:25 on Claud(procs BT)
    5. second at 0:33 on Claud(for some reason she goes down but legion remains in FF despite the fact that it should have ended)
    6. hit at 0:35 on Jonah(he goes down)

    Like you suggest OP I imagine the BT hit or the hit right after unhook had some weird interaction with legions internal FF counter

  • Hits near hooks just seem to be notoriously buggy. Really annoying when you are swinging at a rescuer and somehow the game decides ‘no you uselessly hit the person on hook behind them lol’