Billy chainsaw reach?
Lately everytime I face billy his chainsaw would hit you lunging distance in front of Billy, and the width of the chainsaw feels chonky too.
Can't tell if it's their internet or me being trash or his chainsaw being forgiving...
Lately everytime I face billy his chainsaw would hit you lunging distance in front of Billy, and the width of the chainsaw feels chonky too.
Can't tell if it's their internet or me being trash or his chainsaw being forgiving...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His chainsaw hitbox doesn't extend that far out, only wide. It's bhvrs horrible servers that feels like you're always playing on 200 ping unless the killer legitimately had it which we STILL don't have an option to see.
You face Billys?
I see a lot of Leatherbillys.
Not that often, but everytime I do, their hitbox hits farther than Freddy's extendable arm and wider than Leatherface going crazy