Max Pentimento stacks should be an achievement

it's so hard to do and feels so rewarding when it happens, it should be remembered with an achievement.

that is all. :)

Comments

  • No. I dont want to do this **** just to get back to 100% xD

    It simply won't happen in a normal match, you have to play sooo awkward to get 3 stacks, I never even saw 4 stacks in any of my matches as killer or survivor

  • I got 5 stacks not too long ago combining it with Hex Plaything. I've only gotten it once though, and it happened late in the match so I didn't get a ton of value out of it.

  • @Deadeye said:

    No. I dont want to do this **** just to get back to 100% xD

    It simply won't happen in a normal match, you have to play sooo awkward to get 3 stacks, I never even saw 4 stacks in any of my matches as killer or survivor

    lol that's what makes it worthwhile and notable! :D

    i'd rather do this than another Triage. XD that was horrid.

  • @nikodemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966774#Comment_2966774

    lol that's what makes it worthwhile and notable! :D

    i'd rather do this than another Triage. XD that was horrid.

    Triage happened during normal gameplay. Pentimento would be the true horror. Did you see Tofus series on that challenge? You cannot control if you get it or not

  • I don't like the perk in general, mostly for how unreliable and dependant on other players' decisions it is.

    I don't want to be forced to run a perk I don't like for THAT LONG, just to prove how unreliable it is.

  • Unreliable?

    Combo it with Hex Plaything. The survivors will be stuck with -30% repair speed the whole match.

  • yeah, i've gotten it before. it wasn't that bad. Triage was much worse, waiting on other survs to do the thing. now that was totally out of my control.