Please try opening up giveaways and contests in other countries!
I get that certain countries have their own laws and stuff, but if you could please try and get approval and open up the contests and giveaways to more places that would be awesome. Everytime I see a giveaway or cosmetic contest from bhvr I'm always hopeful this time that I can participate in it, only to look at the requirements and see Australia once again isn't on the list, and I'm 100% sure there is a way to open it up to us, it's just a little more difficult. So if bhvr could please go through again and try getting more countries on the list that would be amazing!!
Comments
I totally would agree. What about those countries like Africa, Australia, and even Asia and all those countries out there. I mean I live in north America but we wanna have more people doing the contests so BHVR can actually get the other countries to do giveaways and contests out of the world to get more participators and then they actually get a reward for once.
Yes! So many people play this game and it's wild to me to see that it's only opened up to 1 Asian country and 0 African countries would love for them to at least broaden it out to places like Korea, China, South africa, Australia, New zealand, India and more.
I mean it would be ok to do so.