Can “Give Props” do something? Or can you just remove it?
I like the idea of rewarding a good player in a match, but it currently does nothing. Why is it there? It’s basically a placebo trying to trick us into thinking that we gave our teammates a hi-five and a job well done. They don’t get it, they don’t know you gave them props, it’s just a waste of time and space. Couldn’t you make it so that a person getting props would get bonus BP or XP? It’s really dumb that we have a completely useless feature that’s been in the game for years. I know there WAS a plan for it in the past, but if those plans never came to fruition, why is it still here?
Comments
No idea why it's there but I suppose it's just as effective as their report system so...
ZING!
I gave you a vote up, maybe it will do something.
An extra 100 bloodpoints. Minimal, yet effective.
It was used to prop up players who did well and they were shouted out during the weekly Dbd Stream.
But some Streamers realized they could use their fans they played with to artificially bump their numbers, it was not used since.
Your opponent should at least get the notification someone commended you on your gameplay.