What would you name a Dead Rising chapter or paragraph?

I would probably name a Dead Rising chapter/paragraph "His Name's Frank!" For Dead by Daylight in reference to a song made for the what if story in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record. This name fits mostly for a paragraph though since it references Frank specifically. What would be your ideal name for a chapter based on Dead Rising?

Comments

  • He's covered wars you know

  • Frank West definitely has great crossover potential, he's as wacky as Ash and equally stubborn and hard to kill. I could easily see him as a survivor in DbD.

  • Dead Rising because other names are not recognisable enough.

  • @Canas said:

    Frank West definitely has great crossover potential, he's as wacky as Ash and equally stubborn and hard to kill. I could easily see him as a survivor in DbD.

    With the 2nd Resident Evil chapter which now means they collaborated with Crampcom 2 times, it makes him even more possible!

  • I'd probably just stick with Dead Rising. Off the Record ain't bad either.