I have been complaining for months about the malfunction of the penalties. I have a 30-minute penalty because 2 players disconnected and they unfairly punish me. (I clarify that I play alone).
send tickets for the malfunction and no one responsible for DBD answers.
Are you sure you are not the one disconnecting? My internet was acting weird recently and the results screen would pretend the killer or another survivor disconnected, but I am quite certain the issue was on my end... Mostly because my sister was still in game with them. Ha ha ha. Made it pretty obvious.
I have been complaining for months about the malfunction of the penalties. I have a 30-minute penalty because 2 players disconnected and they unfairly punish me. (I clarify that I play alone).
send tickets for the malfunction and no one responsible for DBD answers.
I think you are seeing a visual bug that has been in the game for many years now, where you are the one who actually lost connection (for any one of a hundred reasons) but the tally screen shows others as dc-ing, often the killer being one of them. When this happens I restart the game, and if it persists I restart my Xbox or play another game before I get those stacked penalties.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure you are not the one disconnecting? My internet was acting weird recently and the results screen would pretend the killer or another survivor disconnected, but I am quite certain the issue was on my end... Mostly because my sister was still in game with them. Ha ha ha. Made it pretty obvious.
I agree with @ThiccBudhha When my game crashes it says either the killer or another survivor DCS
I think you are seeing a visual bug that has been in the game for many years now, where you are the one who actually lost connection (for any one of a hundred reasons) but the tally screen shows others as dc-ing, often the killer being one of them. When this happens I restart the game, and if it persists I restart my Xbox or play another game before I get those stacked penalties.