why can't we have 1 character per survivor

now what i mean is a character each instead of what we have ie one dwite one clauded one jill and one jake

it would help stop toxic teams that use same character so you don't know who's who

ps if any thing is spelled wrong im dyslexic

Comments

  • 1 character per survivor?


    You meant one character per lobby right? That would make q's long for no good reason.

  • @sonnynerd said:

    now what i mean is a character each instead of what we have ie one dwite one clauded one jill and one jake

    it would help stop toxic teams that use same character so you don't know who's who

    ps if any thing is spelled wrong im dyslexic

    There is no real reason to cap duplicate survivors as there is nothing unique about them in terms of gameplay. You're really just picking a skin. It would also interfere with people playing the game effectively as lots of players only get perks on a handful of characters.

  • @Shaped said:

    1 character per survivor?

    You meant one character per lobby right? That would make q's long for no good reason.

    Well answer me this im juat trying to play the game and have a gid time play killer and i go against a toxic af team all same character runing same perks ie dead shart, unbreakaskill, desisive shite and bawbag time

    Dae ye ken how annoying it is makes me want tae strangle the ######### killer is mare stressful than anyhing.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/324812/why-cant-we-have-1-character-per-survivor

    There is no real reason to cap duplicate survivors as there is nothing unique about them in terms of gameplay. You're really just picking a skin. It would also interfere with people playing the game effectively as lots of players only get perks on a handful of characters.

    Aye but i would reduce toxic teams a bit aw gon the the same #########

  • @sonnynerd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964609#Comment_2964609

    Well answer me this im juat trying to play the game and have a gid time play killer and i go against a toxic af team all same character runing same perks ie dead shart, unbreakaskill, desisive shite and bawbag time

    Dae ye ken how annoying it is makes me want tae strangle the ######### killer is mare stressful than anyhing.

    I understand. I play both roles.

    Killer can be indeed stressful but like I said, your suggestion wouldn't really reduce toxicity and would just increase the q times.

    If it really bothers you that much and they last second switch to same survs, you can exit the game during offering screen and suffer no penalty. I doubt it happens that often tho.

  • @sonnynerd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964609#Comment_2964609

    Well answer me this im juat trying to play the game and have a gid time play killer and i go against a toxic af team all same character runing same perks ie dead shart, unbreakaskill, desisive shite and bawbag time

    Dae ye ken how annoying it is makes me want tae strangle the ######### killer is mare stressful than anyhing.

    How would having 1 character per lobby prevent toxic SWF squads? It doesn't make any sense.

  • @Shaped said:

    1 character per survivor?

    You meant one character per lobby right? That would make q's long for no good reason.

    Actually, it would help. Not with matchmaking but with the grind. We use up so much BP just to get perks for individual survivors that It boggles me how many hours I've wasted just to get a complete list of perks for one survivor I've recently bought a skin for.

    BHVR forcing us to farm BP's was never healthy for this game.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964732#Comment_2964732

    How would having 1 character per lobby prevent toxic SWF squads? It doesn't make any sense.

    @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964732#Comment_2964732

    I understand. I play both roles.

    Killer can be indeed stressful but like I said, your suggestion wouldn't really reduce toxicity and would just increase the q times.

    If it really bothers you that much and they last second switch to same survs, you can exit the game during offering screen and suffer no penalty. I doubt it happens that often tho.

    Think mark.

    Have ye ever had a swf team that use the same survivor and skins so they look the same its bloody annoying

  • People would dodge lobby to play their favorite character

  • I don't think that would work, I'd leave if I couldn't be Yun. She's got all my good perks.