Alien dlc
I believe one day its coming
A monster killer we need this monster
And also ripley .
Alien would be awesome
I believe one day its coming
A monster killer we need this monster
And also ripley .
Alien would be awesome
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ripley and Alien would be amazing and I am sure they will do it if they can.
I feel like they have something big planned for 7th they already leaked resident Evil Wesker and AOT so We could see some special things coming in the far future.
Only problem is xenomorphs are blind, not really sure how they would work around that other than ignoring it.