Cakes?
So are the anniversary cakes not coming back this year? There was no mention of them in the streamed event.
So are the anniversary cakes not coming back this year? There was no mention of them in the streamed event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did not mention those cakes but there is still chance for get them. We have not enough information for now.
Hopefully not, I never use them so they end up hoarded.
They a cursed item for me when I use them, as survivor I get tunneled and killed on my first hook and as killer I end up getting a quick switching bully squad so I don't want to reward them for it.
Probably. Players would be extremely vocal about how upset they are if there's no cake.