Is it just me or this forum page auto scroll down?
Is it just me or this forum page auto scroll down? I thought my mouse broken.
Is it just me or this forum page auto scroll down? I thought my mouse broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean when you revisit a thread and it takes you to the comments you haven't seen yet? Yeah that can be kinda annoying sometimes when I'm trying to reread where the discussion was going.
they are something aren't they?
would the devs change the click-hold bloodweb to just click? I mean who is behind all this meanless setting? Whose idea is this?
Happens to me all the time as well when revisiting a forum post and it is incredibly annoying.
The bloodweb is at least something that’s been directly developed by the devs working on DbD. If they are gonna change it or not I don’t know, definitely nothing announced regarding it. You could always head over to the feedback&suggestions forum section and post there I guess..
will do