Issue Redeeming Second Code from BHVR Trivia Emails
So I did the first trivia and got the first code and already redeemed that one perfectly fine. Today I got the second code from the second trivia question, but when I entered it into the redeem code section of the in game store it said it was already claimed. Any one else have a similar issue? I just replied to the email from which the code was sent, but not sure if they will see that email or respond. I just want some bloodpoints!
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Wait how did you get the first code? I thought there was only 2 total. I got my first one today and will get my second tomorrow.
EDIT: Nevermind, checked my email and found it. Looks like I missed it
Have the same issue. Codes says it is already redeemed.
I'm checking in on this for you now, to see if there was any sort of an issue from our side and if there's anywhere in specific you can contact re a new code etc. Will update when I have information.
I have this issue as well
@cr0ydon will message you now for some information
I also have the same issue, my code is invalid and says it was already redeemed.
Hi, same here. Already redeemed. Who do we contact?
Same here, I bet a lot of people had this problem yesterday.
Got the same issue, though I was able to participate after the cut-off date, so I think more went wrong there.
same here.
happened with 2 codes :/
The same issue happened with me.
The 1st one worked, the 2nd one Already Claimed , 3rd one Already claimed. Both the 2nd and 3rd i tried to redeem within 10 minutes of the email
What survey?
Just got the email for the third code and it is the same issue.
Same
What bp codes, can I get a link or its expired?
Me neither oO
There’s a third?
Which email/Account was used for this?? Didn’t get anything either..
It was 200k for each code. First trivia email was sent around may 10th, and the other 2 were sent on the 16th and 17th. I got the emails from opting into their marketing on my bhvr account. So if you don't have a bhvr account and didn't opt in that might be why you didn't get the emails.
BTW the issue that people were having is 2 of the codes were part of the same "set" meaning only one could be redeemed per account, but you can redeem the other code to a different account. It's still valid
Is it the BHVR account that’s also used for cross Progression or is it the account that’s used for the official website? (I think those are distinct to each other?)
I believe it's the one used for cross progression
@MandyTalk Just updating you on the code situation for me. Since receiving the first two codes I have received two additional codes in my email. One code worked and one did not. So that’s a total of 4 codes (even though I thought it was supposed to be 3 because of the 3 trivia questions) sent to me with only 2 actually giving me the reward. The other 2 that didn’t work said the reward was already claimed. Not really sure what the issue is with the codes, but figured I would let you know what’s happened since I first made this post.