Just wanted to brag on the BHVR team real quick

So I was perma banned by EAC on the 17th(two days ago). PERMANENTLY BANNED. I knew it had to be a mistake because I've never cheated in 3k hours! I made a post on reddit to see if there was a false ban wave going on, but was just met with sour, accusatory "you got caught", "you are a cheater" bull crap. I followed the proper channels and appealed the ban. Two days after the ban was issued (May 17th) and today (May 19th) the ban was lifted. I have ben exonerated. I have 3k hours in this game, have spent hundreds of dollars, etc. I just want to brag on BHVR here. They fixed my account.. They reviewed my ban within two days and solved the issue. I am DEFINITELY buying the new tome pass. I've blocked out the dev name, I don't want to single them out, but brother, you know who you are. Thank you so much to BHVR for being fair and correcting this issue! I'm going to spend a few extra bucks on cosmetics because you earned my loyalty!!!! :)


image.png


Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Congrats. I’ve never actually heard of a succesful ban appeal before.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Congrats. I’ve never actually heard of a succesful ban appeal before.

    What can I say BHVR is just! If you were innocent, I imagine they would lift the ban like they did for me! Just wanted to brag about the BHVR team a bit because they did me right!

  • They've really stepped up their game since the anniversary stream

  • Good to see bhvr actually fixing their problems.

  • Yaa a happier post im glad you got it fixed and good on ya bhvr

  • Congratulations. It's not something that happens every day, but nobody wants an innocent person to get punished. Sometimes mistakes just happens. It's good that they're willing to double check.

    Tip for everyone: if you can, always record your games. You never know if you may need them to save your behind.

    @GentlemanFridge said:

    Congrats. I’ve never actually heard of a succesful ban appeal before.

    There have been a few. There was a pretty big case back in the days of someone who was wrongfully banned because Steam achievement bugged out and unlocked, made a big deal of it on Reddit showing proof of innocence and eventually got unbanned. But it wasn't as easy as OP's case here, there was definitely a lot of resistance and the publicity did help. That post probably still exists.

  • Whilst I am very glad that you have your account back, I will still close this thread as it still goes against our rule of discussing bans publicly.