Question about the upcoming Prestige update

Can we still obtain the bloody cosmetics for characters we haven't P3'd yet after the new update drops? Or will they remove that option entirely like how they did with the legacy cosmetics?

Comments

  • I don’t think it’s been directly confirmed but I don’t think it’s likely they will remove the bloody cosmetics!

    you can still prestige after all and I would assume the bloody cosmetics will stay as rewards for P1-3

  • @Mooks said:

    I don’t think it’s been directly confirmed but I don’t think it’s likely they will remove the bloody cosmetics!

    you can still prestige after all and I would assume the bloody cosmetics will stay as rewards for P1-3

    Honestly it wouldn't be surprising if they did remove the ability to get the cosmetics, since the new prestige system doesn't even remove the perks and addons you had anymore, making prestiging tremendously less time consuming and impressive. Until a mod confirms that we'll still be able to grind for the bloody cosmetics, I'm gonna assume the worst

  • @Volvoxt_ops said:

    Can we still obtain the bloody cosmetics for characters we haven't P3'd yet after the new update drops? Or will they remove that option entirely like how they did with the legacy cosmetics?

    Legacy isnt comparable with this situation. It was handed out as reward, it wasnt already in the game. And why should they remove bloody cosmetics? You can still prestige the characters, now even higher. Nothing changes in this regard.