I called Resident Evil Chapter 2 and this opens the possibility even more for Frank!

I always told people I thought this would have with both Silent Hill and Resident Evil at some point. I got the RE part right. Now let's see if SH gets another one as well.


The 2nd Resident Evil chapter though while I don't really want it unless it's good and I would rather have the focus on remaking the first one, it gets me more excited for other possibilities. One of my other favorite game franchise is Deadrising. This makes Frank West even more possible since they did a collaboration with Capcom 2 times now.

Comments

  • Problem is Silent Hill doesn't really have any other good iconic monsters.

    It has good monster design and a lot of unique ones but none that really exert the level of iconicness that PH had

    Maybe if Silent Hills hadn't been canned we could've got Norman Reedus

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Problem is Silent Hill doesn't really have any other good iconic monsters.

    It has good monster design and a lot of unique ones but none that really exert the level of iconicness that PH had

    Maybe if Silent Hills hadn't been canned we could've got Norman Reedus

    the fog tells me that a new silent hill game is in the works... mayhaps

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959483#Comment_2959483

    the fog tells me that a new silent hill game is in the works... mayhaps

    Yeah I know what you're referring to...

    Maybe, if that turns out to be true I hope to see some monster designs on par with PH. Probably a good survivor candidate as well

  • I read the title and was expecting you to say something like "I called Resident Evil Chapter 2 and it went straight to voicemail."

  • @Nos37 said:

    I read the title and was expecting you to say something like "I called Resident Evil Chapter 2 and it went straight to voicemail."

    I did. At 3 AM to.