Which Wesker?

Which Wesker do you believe we would be getting? Resident Evil? Code Veronica? Resident Evil 5? I've made some posts in the past about which licenses it seems BHVR has for RE and it seems like they only had RE2R, RE3R, RE4 and RE5 based on what was in the chapter. My guess is RE5 Neo Badass Sunglasses indoors Wesker.

Comments

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959278#Comment_2959278

    Well if I had to buff him with his power now and not go into me wanting him remade completely, I want Nemesis to recover faster from his whip when in tier 3, his zombies detect further and move faster towards survivors who are infected and being infected should give you some sort of negative status effect. Any effect at random. Randomly you may become exhausted or blind or suffer from hem or maybe some impaired hearing or vision. Maybe increase vaccines by 1 or keep them the exact same.

    I think those are fair changes. Would be great if they did that

1 2 ›